Re: Conversion to RDF/Linked Data

Mika

There have been some useful suggestions on the list for tools to help with the mechanics of creating RDF, but for an overview of the steps in the process of creating Linked Data, this page from the W3C Government Linked Data group is useful:

http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Linked_Data_Cookbook#Ingredients_for_High_Quality_Linked_Data

Regards

Bill Roberts