RE: using baseuri of a Dataset as the resource representing the Dataset itself

Dear Sarven,

thanks a lot for your reply.

However, I'm not sure if I got what you meant from your message. I did not
want to put the VoiD data elsewhere, but the contrary. I was thinking if
there is any reason for not having a triple like this:

<http://aims.fao.org/aos/agrovoc> a void:DataSet

In the same triplestore/sparqlendpoint of the data so that, say, an http
access to:

http://aims.fao.org/aos/agrovoc/c_1222 returns the description of concept
c_1222

while an access to the baseuri:

http://aims.fao.org/aos/agrovoc

returns the description of the dataset.

In all examples I read the dataset is a specific resource "under the
baseuri" so, for instance, in this case:

http://aims.fao.org/aos/agrovoc/localnameofthedataset

while I would like to use just the baseuri as the resource for the dataset.

So, any specific reason for not doing that?,

Armando