Re: ANN: WebDataCommons.org releases 7.3 billion quads RDFa, Microdata and Microformat data originating from 2.29 million pay-level-domains

Thanks for this Christian and Robert.

I've been comparing the 2009/2010 corpus against this, and have noticed the
comparative growth of RDFa and microdata (proportionally).

Is this a valid apples-to-apples comparison?  That is, do the two data sets
(2009/2010 and Aug. 2012) reference the same domain set, or might a
comparison of the two data sets be ill-advised because of the variance in
items selected in each case?

--
*Resistance is futile:  I have been assimilated.*  Into the Google world
that is.  Accordingly, *my default email address is now aaranged@gmail.com*.