Re: Linked Data visualisation of Indices of Multiple Deprivation

Very nice!
On 8 Sep 2011 17:58, "Bill Roberts" <bill@swirrl.com> wrote:
> The list might be interested in a prototype application built by Steve
Peters that visualises and links up data on:

http://opendatacommunities.org (which I was involved with)
> - schools (from the data.gov.uk Edubase dataset)
> - councillors (from OpenlyLocal)
> - MPs (from theyworkforyou)
>
> helped also by other APIs including Mapit, Geonames, Google maps...
>
> It's one of the nicest examples I've seen of this kind of mashup and shows
off what it means to be truly linked. It uses capital letters Linked Data
where appropriate and available, but also pulls in stuff from all kinds of
other APIs too.

http://openviz.wordpress.com/2011/09/08/indices-of-deprivation-linked-data-prototype/