From: "Asunción Gómez Pérez" <asun@fi.upm.es>
To: "Hugh Glaser" <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, "Elena Montiel" <emontiel@fi.upm.es>
Cc: "Dave Reynolds" <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>, "Linking Open Data" <public-lod@w3.org>
Subject: Multi-lingual labels for org ontology
Date: Thu, Sep 1, 2011 4:59 pm

We call it Ontology Localization.  Just in case you are interested on the topoic, there are several papers published about the topic:

  *   M. Espinoza, A. Gómez-Pérez, and E. Mena. Enriching an ontology with multilingual information. In Proceedings of the European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2008), pages 333–347, 2008.
  *   M. Espinoza, A. Gómez-Pérez, and E. Montiel-Ponsoda. Multilingual and localization support for ontologies. In Proceedings of the European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2009), pages 821–825, 2009.
  *   M. Espinoza, E. Montiel-Ponsoda, and A. Gómez-Pérez. Ontology localization. In Proceedings of the 5th International. Conference on Knowledge Capture (KCAP), pages 33–40, 2009.
  *   P. Cimiano, E. Montiel-Ponsoda, P. Buitelaar, M. Espinoza, A. Gómez-Pérez. A Note on Ontology Localization - Journal of Applied Ontology 5(2), 2010.

Best

Asun