Re: Advocacy URL for publishing data with an explicit license

Talis has written about this issue or encouraged others to write for quite a
while. Here are a few links. There are probably others I have forgotten
about.

http://blogs.talis.com/nodalities/2010/02/sharing-data-on-the-web.php

http://blogs.talis.com/nodalities/2009/07/linked-data-public-domain.php

http://blogs.talis.com/nodalities/2007/07/open_data_licensing_an_unnatur.php

HTH

Ian

On Monday, October 24, 2011, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> We all know that data publishers *should* publish their data along with an
explicit license that explains what kind of re-use is allowed.

> Can anyone suggest a good reference/link/URL that makes this case? A blog
post or advocacy site or similar?