Re: Advocacy URL for publishing data with an explicit license

Chris and Tom's book [1] has a section [2] on this. Of course, it's for
RDF specifically.

[1] Tom Heath, Christian Bizer. Linked Data: Evolving the Web into a
Global Data Space. http://linkeddatabook.com/
[2] 4.3.3  Licenses, Waivers and Norms for Data. In [1].
http://linkeddatabook.com/editions/1.0/#htoc48