Re: [HTTP-range-14] Hyperthing: Semantic Web URI Validator (303, 301, 302, 307 and hash URIs)

Hi,

when I try <http://champin.net/#pa>, it tells me that it identifies an
information resource, while I'm claiming this is a person (as states the
RDFa in the document at <http://champin.net/> [1]).

Apparently, Hyperthing only recognizes RDF/XML for the moment; any plan
to support Turtle and/or RDFa in the future?

  pa

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/pyRdfa/extract?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fchampin.net%2F&format=pretty-xml&warnings=false&parser=lax&space-preserve=true