Re: Best Practice for Renaming OWL Vocabulary Elements

Queries as resources isn't a shabby idea.  If the tooling is awesome, then
meaningless T-Box URIs can be an awesome idea for interoperability (I've no
problem at all with meaningless A-Box URIs, and quite prefer them).  That
said, I'd prefer to try the tooling before I changed the data
representation, though.  Otherwise, it'd be difficult to use something like
rrdf <https://github.com/egonw/rrdf> if the URIs in the T-Box were
meaningless - I haven't yet seen anything on the
CRAN<http://cran.r-project.org/> to
write queries in the way you're talking about.
-Ryan