Re: create HTML based on RDF?

The Ruby RDF::RDFa serializer [1] allows you to define templates to control the output of the HTML+RDFa generated from an arbitrary RDF graph. I demonstrate this on my rdf portal: [2]. An example serialization of generic content can be seen here [3]. Documentation on the writer is here [4].

Gregg

[1] http://rubygems.org/gems/rdf-rdfa
[2] http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller
[3] http://rdf.greggkellogg.net/distiller?raw=true&fmt=rdfa&in_fmt=rdfa&uri=http://dbpedia.org/page/RDFa