Re: create HTML based on RDF?

Hi Frans,

you can try the RDFa serializer plugin [1] of ARC [2] (written in PHP).
Albeit, the results do not look really nice by this basis serialization.
Generally, you will need customized templates for specific
serialization, e.g., this on of FOAF profiles.
You can check the ARC RDFa serializer plugin online, e.g., here [3].

Cheers,

Bob

[1] http://arc.semsol.org/download/plugins
[2] http://arc.semsol.org/home