Re: LOD datasets "schema-triples"

Hi Chris,
  The schemas are de-coupled from the datasets: a standard linked data
schema can be used by any number of datasets, and a given dataset can use a
number of schemas.  You can see what properties and classes are in use in
the dataset, and the prefixes on those should be mapped to URLs at the top
of the file.  Those URLs should be links to the schema.  e.g. if you see a
foaf:name property being used, there should be something at the top like
'xmlns:foaf="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/"'.
The schema should tell you the data type of those properties. I don't see
cardinality declared as often.  If something is declared as a
'FunctionalProperty', it ought to have a maximum cardinality of one.  There
are more specific cardinality declarations in OWL out there, also.
-Leif