Re: Fwd: Squaring the HTTP-range-14 circle [was Re: Schema.org in RDF ...]

Danny Ayers wrote:
> I feel very guilty being in threads like this. Shit fuck smarter people than
> me.

Just minor, and I can hardly talk as I swear most often in different
settings, but I am a little surprised to see this language around here.
I quite like having an arena where these words don't arise in the
general conversation.

Ack you know what I'm saying - nothing personal, but I'd personally
appreciate not seeing them too frequently around here :)

Best!