Schema.RDFS.org updates

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:02:57 +0100
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>

All,

Richard and I tried our best to capture all input so far [1] - please
let us know if we've forgotten anything or anyone (if so, my bad,
yeah, I'm a slacker ;) - further input re the mapping is very much
appreciated via the tracker [1]!

We're currently rolling out the live-sync to Schema.org along with
some other improvements - there is a lot to do and if you want to
contribute via the repo, you're more than welcome.

Also, the tools section [2] has been updated: the new Drupal module,
Virtuoso Sponger, TopBraid Composer and Ed Summer's rdflib plugin are
now listed.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] https://github.com/mhausenblas/schema-org-rdf/issues