Re: Schema.org in RDF ...

> Would it be reasonable to use  http://schema.rdfs.org rather than
> http://schema.org in the URIs? Essentially mirror what one might hope
> for schema.org to become. Then if it does become that, link the two
> together?

I would not exclude the possibility that Schema.org will, sooner or
later, serve other representations than HTML from their URIs. In this
sense, I'd opt for keeping the original URIs.
However, I agree - for now, I'd like to focus on the part that you
call 'mirror what one might hope for schema.org to become'. Fancy
contributing, Patrick? ;)

Cheers,
	Michael
--