Re: Schema.org in RDF ... expected Types in RDFS

I think that technically, the only thing they want to avoid is people using 2 - 3 different markups for *the same* content, but the way they are currently describe it may make site-owners think that when they want to please Google, they should leave their fingers off RDFa.

So the crucial thing is to convince them to clearly articulate that they accept the use of additional markup in RDFa, so that quick-and-dirty SEO coders do not avoid RDFa for unfounded fears.

Best

Martin