Re: Common RDF Vocabulary Labels Vocabulary

+1

I would go further and suggest that you cut and paste in the property &
class definitions to provide a single file which can be translated to
enable core parts of the semweb in other languages.

It's quite easy for a volunteer to just translate all the xml:lang="en"
bits into other languages.

Maybe I'll do a "en-gb". "Centre", "Organisation", "Pavement" etc. *grin*

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

/ Lead Developer, EPrints Project, http://eprints.org/
/ Web Projects Manager, ECS, University of Southampton, http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/