Re: How to declare in a web app's interface which kind of app/version/features and or interfaces or formats it exposes

Hi Olivier,

Do you know http://LinkedOpenServices.org/? This might be what you're
looking for (assuming your website is your API, where website reads
like Web app).

Cheers,
Tom

Thank God not sent from a BlackBerry, but from my iPhone