Re: ANN: geometry2rdf software library

Hi Christopher

We are also developing a KML exporter with a viewer (within a map) of
RDF resources. You can find it at [1].
Right now it takes a while to load the facets; once you have the facets,
for example click on "Aiport". Then, click on the "KML button" (up/right
corner on the map) to get the KML.
We expect to deliver the final version soon.

All this work is included within the context of GeoLinkedData [2] which
is an open initiative whose aim is to enrich the Web of Data with
Spanish geospatial data.

Thanks

Alex and Boris

[1] http://geo.linkeddata.es:8282/GeoLinkedData-DbPedia/