Re: What triple does an HTTP see Other imply?

Chris,

I can't answer this question in a general sense, but what you suggest is
explicitly covered in OAI-ORE [1], where there is an equivalence between the
HTTP 303 redirect from an ORE Aggregation to a describing ORE ResourceMap
[2] and the ore:isDescribedBy relationship between these two resources in
the Data Model.

This approach, however, does not seem to be generally accepted/promoted in
the Linked Data world. For, example, the Linked Data tutorial [4] does not
promote such a relationship.

Cheers

Herbert

[1] http://www.openarchives.org/ore/1.0/toc