RE: namespaces backup

You could always setup a squid proxy and set a long expire time.

From: public-lod-request@w3.org [mailto:public-lod-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Francisco Cifuentes
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 10:36 AM
To: Alvaro Graves
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
Subject: Re: namespaces backup

2011/8/24 Alvaro Graves <alvaro@graves.cl<mailto:alvaro@graves.cl>>
Not sure what you mean. The problem is that the URIs in the ontology/vocabulary are not dereferenceable?

No. I'm talking about availability of RDF models in the practice, more than a conceptual or theoretical aspect.

In general, I would say the idea of replicating a vocabulary is a bad practice: Even is you use owl:sameAs, owl:equivalentProperty and owl:equivalentClass to map your new version to the old version, it will be confusing for a lot of people who wants to use your data.

I know, this is the reason of this open question.

Bests,

----
Alvaro Graves