Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] DBpedia: limit of triples

> I was talking about the standard thing that many people do with a http
URI: dereference it.

Oh, sure, my bad. Made a leap there because of my assumption that the
triples are being generated by a SPARQL DESCRIBE. But anyways, I'm happy to
hear that linked data is already the standard thing to do with a URI. :) Not
too long ago it was just a longer and weirder ID as compared to
auto-increment PKs.

But even for dbpedia.org/resource, my suggestion of multiple deployments may
apply. One could think of load balancing between a few key providers. I'd be
excited to see that happening and to observe its implications.

Cheers,
Pablo