Re: RDF interlinking evaluation.

Hi,

You can have a look at the OAEI instance matching track 2009 [1] and
2010 [2].
The datasets haven't been manually curated but are the results of
semi-automated interlinking techniques.
You can still compare the results of your tool with others (see [3]).

François

[1] http://oaei.ontologymatching.org/2009/instances/
[2] http://oaei.ontologymatching.org/2010/im/index.html
[3] http://oaei.ontologymatching.org/2009/results/instances/