Re: RDF interlinking evaluation.

Dear Samur/all,

I already had the idea to inform the lod-public mailinglist about my
masterthesis, regarding dataset linking on the Web of Data. Actually,
this question is a good reason to bring this idea into reality.

The case is that I did a similar researchproject for my masterthesis
titled "dataset linkage recommendation on the Web of Data".
The main researchquestion I formulated was: "given a dataset, which
candidate datasets on the Web of Data have the highest chance of
holding co-references, in order to increase the efficiency of
co-reference resolution".

Within my masterthesis I also described a Gold Standard. Maybe its
useful for your topic. You can download my thesis at:
http://profec.nl.server2.starthosting.nl/masterthesis2011.pdf

FYI:
There is also another researchproject on this topic called:
"Identifying Relevant Sources for Data Linking using a Semantic Web
link: http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2011/papers/ldow2011-paper10-nikolov.pdf

Regards,
Martijn van der Plaat