Von: public-lod-request@w3.org [mailto:public-lod-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Bernhard Schandl
Gesendet: Montag, 20. September 2010 09:38
An: Linked Data community
Betreff: Vocabulary for Search Results

Hi,

I am looking for an RDF vocabulary to represent result lists of search requests. It should be able to represent an ordered list of result items, optionally with a score, where each result item points to a separate RDF resource. So far I didn't manage to find a suitable vocabulary, so I'd be grateful for any pointers.

If there is no such a vocabulary outside, I'd like to start developing one, if you like to participate please let me know.

Best regards
Bernhard