Re: CORS Enabled - Update

Thanks to Michael Hausenblas we now have:

   http://enable-cors.org/

This includes full details on how to enable cors, a tool to check, and a
list of ontologies, data sets, sparql endpoints and services which are
all cors enabled.

esw page is still live and can be considered the "working version" of
enable-cors.org.

Best,

Nathan