Re: SPARQL 1.1 query question

  You can try this yourself with ARQ. Your query uses the property
abc:hasMember, which makes sense in the context of each triple, but your
data uses the the property abc:hasMembers, so the query won't find them.
Once those were corrected in the data and the prefixes were declared,
the following query did what you wanted:

   PREFIX abc: <http://www.example.com/ns/abc#>
   SELECT ?league (COUNT (?member) AS ?membercount)
   WHERE {
     ?league abc:hasMember ?member .
   } GROUP BY ?league

Bob