Re: Looking for metalex ontology

Tim

Thanks for taking the time to drill down to those gory details. To follow-up
with Rinke ... ouch indeed :)

BTW seems to me (now that you eventually led me to the OWL file) there is
another way this ontology does not follow Linked Data best practices : It
does not rely on any other vocabulary, although many classes and properties
it defines could be easily find in what I call the Linked Open Vocabularies
(FOAF, Dublin Core, BIBO, FRBR etc.)
Regarding this last point I'm in the process to gather in the single dataset
how vocabularies used in the LOD cloud rely on each other. Stay tuned,
publication in the days to come, bandwidth permitting.

Best

Bernard