FW: Failed to port datastore to RDF, will go Mongo

From: William Waites <ww@styx.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:47:22 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org
Cc: Friedrich Lindenberg <friedrich@pudo.org>
Friedrich, I'm forwarding your message to one of the W3 lists.

Some of your questions could be easily answered (e.g. for euro in your
context, you don't have a predicate for that, you have an Observation
with units of a currency and you could take the currency from
dbpedia, the predicate is "units").

But I think your concerns are quite valid generally and your
experience reflects that of most web site developers that encounter
RDF.

LOD list, Friedrich is a clueful developer, responsible for
http://bund.offenerhaushalt.de/ amongst other things. What can we
learn from this? How do we make this better?

-w

----- Forwarded message from Friedrich Lindenberg <friedrich@pudo.org> -----