Re: data.gov.uk ontologies

Thanks to some great work by Jeni Tennison access to these ontologies is
being improved rapidly.

Currently the URLs for the ontologies (which are not quite the ones you
list below) resolve to entries in a triple store which does make them
tedious to find your way round. Jeni is organizing them to resolve to a
more navigable view using the linked data API, those updated views
should start going live in the next couple of days.

In the meantime the source ontologies can be found as separate files
from: http://source.data.gov.uk/def/

That location has subdirectories for each of the sectors. At least
transport, education and reference are populated with others being
updated as I write.

Dave