Rough draft poem: Document what art thou?

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:49:54 -0500
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>

I am the Data Container, Disseminator, and Canvas.
I came to be when the cognitive skills of mankind deemed oral history
inadequate.
I am transcendent, I take many forms, but my core purpose is constant -
Container, Disseminator, and Canvas.
I am dexterous, I can be blank, partitioned horizontally, horizontally
and vertically, and if you get me excited and I'll show you fractals.
I am accessible in a number of ways, across a plethora of media.
I am loose, so you can access my content too.
I am loose in a cool way, so you can refer to me independent of my content.
I am cool in a loose way, so you can refer to my content independent of me.
I am even cool and loose enough to let you figure out stuff from my
content including how its totally distinct from me.
But...
I am possessive about my coolness, so all Containment, Dissemination,
and Canvas requirements must first call upon me, wherever I might be.
So...
If you postulate about my demise or irrelevance across any medium, I
will punish you with confusion!
Remember...
I just told you who I am, when something tells you what it is, and it is
as powerful as I, best you believe it :-)

Kingsley Idehen
President&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Web: http://www.openlinksw.com