Re: Breaking News: Google supports GoodRelations

From: Vasiliy Faronov <vfaronov@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 02:07:17 +0300
To: Martin Hepp <mfhepp@gmail.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
> Breaking News: Google has just started to recommend using the
> GoodRelations vocabulary for product and price information in Web
> pages!

Congrats, Martin!

It's very encouraging to see Google adopt existing vocabularies instead
of inventing their own.

I have a couple of technical remarks, though. Notably, I don't
understand how gr:hasManufacturer fits into the picture. I though it
was a property of a product/service, not of an offer as Google seem to
put it.

By the way, you note datatypes as necessary "For valid RDF" in your
how-to; why?

--
Vasiliy Faronov