Re: dbpedia lite

I started working on a similar tool for Python, although it's a bit bare
bones. Data is loaded from network resources and parsed using rdflib.

http://github.com/afternoon/ontopy

Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts.

Ben

--
Ben Godfrey, Wandering Hacker
http://aftnn.org | http://twitter.com/afternoon |