Re: Project LASSO for contexualised LOD lookup and interlinking

Hi Thomas,

You might want to look at the instance matching track at the OAEI 2009.
http://oaei.ontologymatching.org/2009/instances/
On the results page you'll find a set of participating systems that
might interest you.
We are going setting up a new experiment this year that I was about to
announce.

Cheers,
François