Project LASSO for contexualised LOD lookup and interlinking

From: Thomas Schandl <schandlt@punkt.at>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:22:56 +0200 (CEST)
To: public-lod@w3.org
Cc: lasso <lasso@punkt.at>
Hello!

I am member of LASSO project (funded by Austrian FFG) which is just starting and is about contexualised LOD lookup and interlinking of local knowledgebases/thesauri with LOD sources

We are currently investigating the state of the art and are in the process of reviewing material about context elicitation, matching algorithms and existing identification services / interlinking frameworks.

Are there any similar efforts going on somewhere else?
Who is interested in exchanging ideas about this topic?
So far we found this list [1] of people interested in that area, who we will contact in this matter.

Looking forward to intersting discussions,
Thomas

[1] http://esw.w3.org/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/EquivalenceMining#People_Interested_in_the_Area

--
Thomas Schandl