Re: A question - use 301 instead of 406?

forgot to mention.. if you have the following urls:

http://example.com/resource/London
http://example.com/descriptions/London.html
http://example.com/descriptions/London.rdf

then you can simply enable multiviews for apache and 303
/resource/London through to /descriptions/London, and apache handles the
rest

regards!

>>> http://foo/bar.rdf when it gets a Accept: application/rdf+xml