Re: Crowdsourcing request 2: Crisis platform data from http://chile.ushahidi.com/

Hi Kanzaki,

The transformation looks very good. Thanks!
Sorry for the delay I am killing mails as fast as I can.

Now, how do you keep it updated?
Do you have scripts we can use?

Thanks!

--
Aldo Bucchi
skype:aldo.bucchi

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This message is only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail.