Re: RESTful API for accessing DBpedia

Hi Monika,

The Virtuoso Facets web service provides a REST interface for accessing the DBpedia service it hosts, as detailed at:

	http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtuosoFacetsWebService

The DBpedia Virtuoso Facets web service interface is accessible from:

	http://dbpedia.org/fct/service

I hope this will suffice for your needs ...

Best Regards
Hugh Williams
Professional Services
OpenLink Software