Re: Slightly off topic - content negotiation by language accept headers

Hi John

Thanks for the tips. Seems our Chrome versions aren't quite the same. I'm on
MacOS (5.0.375.70) and...

On 23/06/2010 19:48, "John Erickson" <olyerickson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's how you specific your language preferences in Chrome:
>
> * In the "Customize" menu (the wrench) select "Options"

I have no "options" under customise; only "preferences"

> * Select the "Under the Hood" tab

Yup

> * Scroll down-down-down to "Web Content" area

Yup

> * Select "Change font and language settings"

Nope. I see only a "change font settings" button. No mention there (or
elsewhere as far as I can see of language settings)

> * Select the "Language" tab
> * Add the languages of your choosing, in order of preference
>
> John

Looks like support is fairly patchy even across different versions of the
same (modern) browser :-(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/