Re: [foaf-protocols] Yet Another FOAF+SSL ACL Test: ACLs Baton Passing

<snip from Kingsley>
(the resource URL is discoverable via Link: response headers):
</snip>

<snip from Nathan>
> try:
> https://ods-qa.openlinksw.com/home/dav/Public/fao_to_sumo_mappings.txt,acl
</snip>

Hopefully, the irony is not lost here.

Kingsley's message listed a URI of a resource; the LInk header of
which pointed to the URI of the ACL resource.

IOW, I was given rights to the ACL resource, but not the resource
controlled by that ACL resource.

Thus, "Discovering the ACL resource via the Link Header" *was not possible*.

So I must ask, Nathan, how did you know the URI of the ACL resource?

What have I missed?

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://mamund.com/foaf.rdf#me