Re: [foaf-protocols] Yet Another FOAF+SSL ACL Test: ACLs Baton Passing

Kingsley:

thanks for continuing to post examples/tests like this for us to work through.

When I attempt to deref the URI:
https://ods-qa.openlinksw.com/home/dav/Public/fao_to_sumo_mappings.txt

I am asked for my cert (supplied) and I am presetned with the HTTP
Auth challenge.

IOW, I'm not able to load the file and cannot continue.

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://mamund.com/foaf.rdf#me