Re: Show me the money - (was Subjects as Literals)

Dan Brickley wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 9:02 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
>

>> The sequence went something like this.
>>
>> TimBL Design Issues Note. and SPARQL emergence. Before that, RDF was simply
>> in the dark ages.
>>

> It's only simple if you weren't there :)

You mean you didn't see me lurking in the dark? :-)

Humor aside, pre Linked Data meme, RDF just wasn't making any tangible
progress (adoption or comprehension wise) beyond the inner sanctums of
the Semantic Web community, you know what I mean when I say that, right?
> cheers,
>
> Dan

President & CEO
OpenLink Software