Re: Question about "paths as URIs" in the BBC RDF

I'm not sure this is what the spec actually says.  xml:base deals with
relative URIs (which may be either a relative or absolute path, per
RFC2396 section 5:
"relativeURI   = ( net_path | abs_path | rel_path ) [ "?" query ]").

I've already mentioned refactoring to take into account 5.1.3, but I'm
not sure I see the downside to the BBC adding an xml:base declaration.

Thanks,
-Ross.