Re: AW: Linked Data API

Hi Chris,

Yes, I think there is some relationship to Pubby, but some differences too.

As I understand it Pubby is mostly about serving up the individual
resources REST style. The API-in-search-of-a-cool-name does support that
but a key part of it is about serving up paged, filtered lists of of
resources.

This simplified query mechanism, along with the JSON and XML formats,
gives us easy programmatic access to the data sets for non-SPARQL,
non-RDF developers.

What would you think about extending Pubby to support the proposed JSON
and simple XML formats? Could be cool.

Dave