Re: Colors

In message
<9d93ef961002240042i1a795476g5bc732f1ae56cb67@mail.gmail.com>, Bernard
Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com> writes
>And you have even wonderful classes such as http://dbpedia.org/class/yago/ShadesOfBlue :)

The Getty Art and Architecture Thesaurus has a full and detailed colour
facet, e.g.:

http://www.getty.edu/vow/AATFullDisplay?find=blue&logic=AND&note=&page=1&
subjectid=300129621

However, the Getty Vocabularies are very much _not_ Linked Data. Someone
might like to have a word with them about that.

Richard