Re: Terminology when talking about Linked Data

Nathan,

great to know what are the reactions you get when talking about linked data.
I get the same too.

I presented this intro to linked data slides during the Consuming Linked
Data tutorial at ISWC2009 (and will also be presenting at WWW2010) :
http://www.slideshare.net/juansequeda/introduction-to-linked-data-2341398

I have reused them several times at other talks. After the talks, most
people get an AHA moment.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com