RE: DBpedia-based entity recognition service / tool?

Hi Matthias,

So you're asking for the perfect entity recognition service, applicable to
the easy domain of scientific texts? Sure, I developed one in my spare time,
it's much better than OpenCalais, I was just too lazy to publish it yet...
;-)

Cheers,
Georgi

The