RE: [Dbpedia-discussion] TBox Meshup: opengraph meets dbpedia and beyond

Kingsley,

when I open your link [1] I see the statements

http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/Actor owl:equivalentClass
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Actor

http://dbpedia.org/resource/Actor owl:sameAs
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Actor

I think it'd be better to solve the existing issues with the data in DBpedia
before... adding arbitrary new ones.

Georgi

--
Georgi Kobilarov