RE: What would you build with a web of data?

Hi Yves,

Okay, you got me, it is awesome! :-)
But do you at all see the point I'm trying to make?

> I won't even bother mentioning other (potentially more useful) apps re-
> using/publishing Linked Data, as I am pretty sure you're entirely aware of
> their existence :-)

And the BBC Wildlife Finder would get my vote as by far the best linked data
site out there. Well, it's just an amazing site and users don't have to
appreciate at all how it works in the background to find it amazing.
But does it qualify as a pure LOD consuming site?

Do people have enough trust in the data and link quality of todays LOD cloud
to build a real application on top without a separate curation layer? I
don't...

Cheers,
Georgi