Re: What would you build with a web of data?

Hi All,

Good question.

Here's a description of an app about energy independence

  www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1.pdf

and here is the same thing as a video

  www.reengineeringllc.com/EnergyIndependence1Video.htm  (Flash
video with audio)

You can also run the app itself, and get explanations of the results, at the
same site.

As you may see from the above presentations, there was some human effort in
gathering and reformatting the data from various sources.

So, perhaps this is a good challenge example, for folks to show how much
easier writing the app could be over LOD?  And of course to demonstrate ad
hoc linking to extend the app.

Here's a starter example for such an exercise:

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

                          Cheers,  -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL and
RDF
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free, and there are no advertisements

Adrian Walker
Reengineering